Your Ad Here

How A Cigarette Can Be ‘Electric’

Many smokers who used to smoke regular tobacco cigarettes at the rate of one or two packs a day have made an incredible discovery: electric cigs. Electric cigarettes smokers are quick to testify to the benefits of electric cigarettes, and have found that not only are they accommodating to others, they also provide a safer alternative than tobacco cigarettes without all theh armful effects associated with one.

Electric cigarettes look and feel like the real thing: there's no question there. In fact, if you saw someone across the room smoking electric cigarettes, you'd assume they were smoking tobacco cigarettes when in reality they are exhaling safe 'water vapor'. Additionally, they put out a water vapor from the end when the smoker takes a drag, so from far away, you wouldn't really know the difference; except that you wouldn't smell cigarette smoke, one of the reasons smokers decided to buy an e-cigarette kit and convert to being an electric cigs smoker.

If you're wondering how a cigarette can be electric, you're not alone. The way electric cigarettes work is by utilizing a small atomizer that sucks up what's called e-liquid, the liquid that has nicotine in it and also a flavor if the smoker chooses, like interesting flavors like strawberry, chocolate, and coffee, and smokers can also by e-liquid with different amounts of nicotine, even e-liquid with no nicotine in it at all. Because of this, some smokers even smoke electric cigarettes because they can buy it without nicotine.

After a smoker takes a drag of the cigarette, a small atomizer, powered by a smaller battery, draws in e-liquid that's inside an electric cigarette refill, and it's then turned to vapor that the smoker inhales, providing them with their nicotine and the feeling of smoking. The other affects like the glowing tip make them feel real. As far as the makeup of electric cigarettes though, when people order an e-cigarette kit, they get the main pieces: the 'twin' of a tobacco cigarette which houses the atomizer and the electric cig refill, and they get the actual atomizer and a battery, if not two. An e-cigarette kit lets smoker choose what kind of electric cig refill they want: whether a disposable electronic cig refill or a refillable electronic cig refill. If a smoker has the patience and don't mind, they can fill up the refill cartridge that came in their e-cigarette kit, or they just throw the disposable ones away.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are actually fantastic ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some fastidious points here. Any way keep up wrinting.



my page ... tobacco e-liquid

Anonymous said...

I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is truly a nice paragraph, keep
it up.

My homepage; Http://Lang.Ntou.Edu.Tw/Moodle/User/View.Php?Id=42764&Course=1

Anonymous said...

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Also visit my blog www.Genwiki.nl

Anonymous said...

I seldom write comments, but I read a few of the comments here "How A Cigarette Can Be 'Electric'".

I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Could it be just me or do some of the remarks appear as if they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of all your social community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Also visit my web blog nicotine juices

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on.
You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to
you.

my homepage ... Sapphire Electronic Cigarette

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

Take a look at my homepage bedste e-cig

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to find this web site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new information on your blog.

Also visit my page - billig e-juice

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this submit used to be great. I don't recognise who you are however definitely
you are going to a well-known blogger if you aren't already. Cheers!

Here is my webpage; bedste e-cig

Blogger said...

VaporFi is the best electronic cigarettes provider out there.

Post a Comment

Hey Guys...
Type your message here...